Creative Commons License YouTube cc Not Standard Youtube License
Creative Commons licences provide a standard way for content creators to grant someone else permission to use their work. YouTube allows users to mark their videos with a Creative Commons CC BY licence. These videos are then accessible to YouTube users for use, even commercially, in their own videos via the YouTube Video Editor.
Attribution is automatic under the CC BY licence, meaning that any video you create using Creative Commons content will automatically show the source video titles underneath the video player. You retain your copyright and other users get to reuse your work subject to the terms of the licence.
Creative Commons on YouTube
All users have the ability to mark uploaded videos with a Creative Commons licence.
The standard YouTube licence remains the default setting for all uploads. To review the terms of the standard YouTube licence, please refer to our Terms of Service.
Because Creative Commons licences are for your original content, you cannot mark your video with the Creative Commons licence if there is a Content ID claim on it.
By marking your original video with a Creative Commons licence, you are granting the entire YouTube community the right to re-use and edit that video.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://gayawana.org/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CÔ VY ĐI ĐI – STAY HOME WITH DI | Trúc Xinh Chế – Minh Vương M4U ft. Việt | DI DI ft LONG.C
- ☘️Stt Chất Ngầu Lầy Cute Hài Hước Độc Lạ Sương Sương Trên Facebook 🌺🌼🌻♥♥♥♥♥
- Inside Starbucks Reserve Han Thuyen – First Starbucks Reserve Coffee Bar in Saigon – HoChiMinh City
- Sóng Gió – Chấn Quốc ft Jack & K-ICM | Tập 14 – Bán Kết | The Voice Kids – Giọng Hát Việt Nhí 2019
- KOF AllStar: Quyền Vương Chiến – Tích Gần 140.000 KC Ăn Full Event IORI DỊ Phẩm UR & Cái Kết