Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner, a.k.a. Sansa Stark, has got a bone to pick with you. It’s something she’s been bottling up since the very first season of Game of Throes; something that’s grated on her so much that she finally decided to take to Twitter on Friday to set the record straight. Apparently, everyone’s been saying her character’s name wrong. The fed up actress tweeted, “Okay guys. This has been grating on me for 7 years. It’s Sansa like Sarnsa. Not sanza.” Obviously, today is 1 April, so it’s possible that she’s just trolling us.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CÔ VY ĐI ĐI – STAY HOME WITH DI | Trúc Xinh Chế – Minh Vương M4U ft. Việt | DI DI ft LONG.C
- ☘️Stt Chất Ngầu Lầy Cute Hài Hước Độc Lạ Sương Sương Trên Facebook 🌺🌼🌻♥♥♥♥♥
- Inside Starbucks Reserve Han Thuyen – First Starbucks Reserve Coffee Bar in Saigon – HoChiMinh City
- Sóng Gió – Chấn Quốc ft Jack & K-ICM | Tập 14 – Bán Kết | The Voice Kids – Giọng Hát Việt Nhí 2019
- KOF AllStar: Quyền Vương Chiến – Tích Gần 140.000 KC Ăn Full Event IORI DỊ Phẩm UR & Cái Kết